- Vacuum insulated for ultimate heat retention during your brew. Stainless steel body, silicone gasket.
- Steep slope to increase coffee-to-water contact and boost extraction.
- No clog drainage hole and bumps.
- Ratio aid measures out 1-2 servings so you always know the right amount of coffee to add. Ratio aid also acts as a drip cup for when you’re done brewing.
FELLOW Stagg X Pour-Over Dripper
Nail the craft of pour-over each time with Stagg's flat bottomed dripper. With its unique hole and bump pattern, enjoy no clog drainage and superior taste - every cup! From experts to beginners, these two sizes suit all needs for kickin' up one's recipe game.
Shipping & Returns
Fellow Stagg X Dripper
Step up your coffee game like a pro with Stagg [X] dripper. Each dripper uses a special hole pattern to prevent clogging, while the steep slope creates an ideal brewing environment that brings out the best in your beans. Get creative and use our ratio aid for precision measurement. Its double-walled stainless steel formhold the same 185 paper filters, the same ones used by the popular Kalita Wave brewer. Whether you're new to pour-over or already have experience, these two sizes are here to elevate any recipe.
Great in combination with the Filter Smoosher!
Read our full review here!
Stainless steel dripper
When it comes to stainless steel performance and temperature control, the Stagg X is a true champion! With its double-wall insulation, you get consistent temperature for a perfectly brewed cup and Stagg’s double wall keeps the heat in.
Increased contact time
The Stagg X and Kalita Wave pour-overs have similar designs, but one key difference stands out: the Stagg X opts for a sleek tall structure while its counterpart takes on a wider, more compact form. Fellow took this design choice is engineered to increase coffee-to-water contact, effortlessly boosting extraction for a more flavorful cup!
No scale? No problem. A built-in ratio aid ensures you use the correct amount of beans every time, while the cup doubles as a drip-catcher. Additionally, it comes with a funnel to help add coffee grounds and a detachable bottom that can act as a drip catcher after you brew. The drip catcher also has markings to help you measure coffee if you don’t have a scale. All three pieces fit together so they are easy to travel with or store together.
How do I use Stagg X Dripper?
Using the Stagg X is a pretty simple process, here is a recipe!
1) Place the paper filter in the dripper, place the dripper on Carter (or a carafe), and with your Stagg EKG gently add around 30 grams of water to pre-wet the filter. Dispose of the water after it has all run through into Carter.
2) Add 20 grams of ground coffee to the dripper and shake the dripper gently to level out the coffee bed and evenly distribute the grounds.
3) For the first pour (aka The Bloom), pour 60 grams of water in small concentric circles moving from the center to the outside of the coffee bed. Avoid pouring on the walls of the filter and focus on pouring directly onto the grinds. After pouring, lift the dripper and give it a gentle swirl, then return it to the carafe. This agitation will help to insure that all of the coffee grounds are exposed to water.
4) For our second pour, we're going bigger. At 40 seconds, add a 100 gram pour in the same fashion as the first. When finished, lift the dripper and gently swirl. This agitation is going to serve the same purpose as before while also preventing any of those pesky grounds from getting stuck to the sides of the filter.
5) Be sure to not let the bed dry out. While there is still a small pool of water on the coffee bed, start the first of three more pulse pours of 60 grams each. Each consecutive pour happens right before the bed goes completely dry.
6) At the end of the third and final pulse pour (the total weight should be 340 grams), lift the dripper (don't swirl, just lift!) and set it back on Carter. This will cause a sediment effect and even out the coffee bed much the way that we did with the shaking of the dry grounds. The purpose behind this final agitation of the coffee slurry is to promote an even flow through the bed on the final draw down and eliminate any pockets or craters in the coffee bed, which would cause the coffee to extract unevenly and potentially affect taste.
7) Drink straight from your Carter and go.
Shipping: Free shipping for orders over 75$ in Canada and USA. Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Cafe Fabrique is not responsible for any applicable import fees. International Orders are shipped at the risk of the buyer - Café Fabrique will not be responsible for lost/damaged items
Returns: Any item you're not completely satisfied with can be returned up to 30 days after you receive it. The cost of the item, minus initial shipping costs will be refunded.
Click here for the complete shipping policy.
Shipping & Returns
Frequently bought together
Kalita Wave 185 Filters White
Enjoy a delicious cup of coffee brewed with Kalita's 185 Wave Dripper Coffee Brewer and its 100 pack of flat-bottom, rippled side filters! These top-quality white paper filters promise an ideal flow every time – so you can sit back and savor the perfect brew.
TIMEMORE Black Mirror BASIC+ Coffee Scale
Upgrade your workflow with the Black Mirror BASIC+! This innovating device makes measurng a breeze, featuring an on-off power switch and texturized buttons for easier grip. Not only that - it has a weight-detecting auto timer to reduce work steps in no time flat! Get organized today while you measure reliable readings faster than ever before.