FLAIR 58 (2023 Edition) - Lever Espresso MakerFlair
Flair 58 is revolutionizing the espresso experience at home with its professional grade, fully-manual lever press. It boasts an industry standard portafilter plus extra robust frame & lever – promising superior extractions.
See it in action
Are you intrigued about the unique features of this product and interested in seeing it in action? Then, watch this quick video to get a better understanding.Watch
Shipping & Returns
The latest 58 model, with customer-requested upgrades to preheating and workflow processes, is here! Enjoy efficient heating combined with a seamless production flow.
Enjoy the convenience of our new Temperature Controller with valve plunger and puck screen. Set your desired brew head heat for fuss-free preheat control, no need to remove the stem for adding water - simple! Make sure each shot has perfect thermal regulation in one easy step.
What new in the 2023 edition:
- Detachable Preheat Cable: In 2023, all Flair 58s will feature a detachable preheat cable, meaning customers can brew using the preheat function, or unplug to take their Flair off grid.
- Mirror Upgrade Enabled: The Flair 58 now features a stainless steel disc that has been embedded into the post of the lever assembly. This disc allows any Flair 58 buyer to upgrade to the magnetic, articulating shot mirror and add it to their setup with ease.
- Angled Elbow Connector: As part of the upgraded brew cylinder connector, Flair has added an angled attachment for the preheat controller, meaning that customers will more easily be able to route the wiring of their Flair 58 down the back post to maintain a high level of aesthetic beauty. In addition, the preheat system features new software that alerts when the connection to electrical has been severed.
- Enhanced Valve Plunger with Single Slot: Enhanced plunger with a single slot instead of dual slot); providing an improved valve function when filling the brew cylinder and a reduced potential for the stem to raise from the plunger when stem tabs fall into alignment with the smaller single slot.
Features of the 58
- Fully Manual
- Temperature Preheat Controller
- Professional Grade 58mm Portafilter
- Enhanced Usability
- Elegant Finishes
Get the perfect brew, every time! The 58 packs all-new enhancements like a pressure gauge for precision and expandable brewing ratios to keep up with your ever-changing tastes. Plus, enjoy an unmistakably premium experience thanks to stainless steel components – from the two-piece drip tray down through the stylish head of this amazingly powerful brewer.
Professional Espresso Extraction
The 58 was designed to give the best manual espresso brewing experience that Flair has to offer. With a larger capacity cylinder and larger 58mm portafilter, you can control your brew ratios with ease to ensure your espresso is brewed exactly the way you want it.
A stainless steel portafilter allows for naked or spouted brewing, and the custom pressure gauge ensures precise extractions.
The Flair 58 comes available in two variations that customers can choose between:
- The base model with our chamfered, low-flow 18 gram basket
- The additional basket model that includes an additional straight walled high-flow 18 gram basket
The low-flow 18 gram basket is perfect to any home brewer’s kit, and allows for a dose range between 16-22 grams. This low-flow basket, when compared to the standard straight-walled basket of the Flair 58, allows for an easier dial-in process by allowing a grind that is coarser for proper extractions, thereby increasing the overall compatibility with a range of grinders. The straight-walled basket will require a grind that mimics a commercial machine.
Show off your modern style with the Flair 58! Its monochromatic design will impress without being too flashy, and its performance ensures that you'll always get quality results.
|Brew Head||Flair 58|
|Dimensions||20 × 14 × 6 in|
Shipping: Free shipping for orders over 75$ in Canada and USA. Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Cafe Fabrique is not responsible for any applicable import fees. International Orders are shipped at the risk of the buyer - Café Fabrique will not be responsible for lost/damaged items
Returns: Any item you're not completely satisfied with can be returned up to 30 days after you receive it. The cost of the item, minus initial shipping costs will be refunded.
Click here for the complete shipping policy.
Shipping & Returns
Frequently bought together
Subminimal Nanofoamer V2 & Lithium - Milk Frother
Step into a world of velvety smooth milk textures with the Subminimal Nanofoamer! In mere seconds, this wonderful tool lets you whip up high-quality microfoam, bringing the coffee shop experience straight into your kitchen. Plus, it comes with two easily interchangeable screens.