Eureka Mignon Tradizione 50MEureka
Experience superior espresso grinding with the Eureka Mignon Tradizione - an Italian-crafted, commercial-grade grinder that features 50mm flat burrs, micrometric adjustments, noise insulation, and an elegant design for precise and consistent grinds in a compact size.
Shipping & Returns
Eureka Mignon Tradizione
The Eureka Tradizione 50M is a doserless espresso grinder directly from Florence, Italy. This grinder brings a unique commercial build quality to the compact grinder market at the most affordable price. For those who are seeking a small, affordable grinder with the longevity and presence to match their high end espresso machine, this grinder could be a great fit. It may be small, but it’s a real work horse.
Experience unparalleled uniform grind consistency with Eureka's flat, hardened steel burrs and ultra-precise micrometric grind adjustment technology - pioneered since 1975. Fine-tuning your grind has never been easier, making this grinder stand out from others in its class.
- ACE System: Conceived to prevent clumps and eliminate the electrostatic charge of ground coffee, the ACE System is the common denominator in every Eureka on-demand grinder. Due to its regulating action over the coffee outflow, ACE System ensures incomparable cleanliness and dose consistency.
- 50mm flat burrs: Hardened steel 50mm burrs
- Stepless Micrometric Adjustments: Patented by Eureka, the micrometric system with infinite adjustment point is the only one based on the lower burr repositioning. It guarantees incomparable grinding performances and allows to carry out maintenance operations without losing the grinding setting.
- All black matte black body and fork
Is Eureka Mignon a good grinder?
When it comes to high-quality coffee grinders, Eureka is a household name. The Eureka Mignon Tradizione, in particular, offers outstanding value for its category with 50mm burrs, precision grind adjust, and easy push-button operation - making it an ideal choice for those new to the world of espresso grinders.
Can Eureka Mignon grind for Pour over?
The Eureka Mignon Tradizione grinder is not only great for espresso but also for other brew methods that require a coarser grind, such as pour-over or drip coffee. To switch to pour-over, you will need to make a larger adjustments. After making the adjustment, you can grind a small amount of coffee and inspect the size of the grounds to see if they are suitable for your brew method. Then make further adjustments or brew your first batch.
Upgrade for Single dosing
Looking to single dose? We have a single dose hopper available for Eureka Mignon!
- 50mm flat steel burrs are made of hardened steel.
- 260 watts
- Grinding speed 1350 rpm
- Micrometric stepless adjustment
- Single phase Feeding
- Bean hopper: 300 gr
- Size: 180mm Depth x 350mm Height x 120mm Width
- Weight: 5.6 Kg
- Made in Italy with a 1 year warranty
Shipping: Free shipping for orders over 75$ in Canada and USA. Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Cafe Fabrique is not responsible for any applicable import fees. International Orders are shipped at the risk of the buyer - Café Fabrique will not be responsible for lost/damaged items
Returns: Any item you're not completely satisfied with can be returned up to 30 days after you receive it. The cost of the item, minus initial shipping costs will be refunded.
Click here for the complete shipping policy.