DF64E - Single Dose Espresso GrinderDF64
Upgrade your home espresso setup with the DF64E grinder. With large 64mm Italian-made burrs and a powerful 250W motor, it delivers a consistently fluffy grind that rivals grinders twice its price. The single dose, extremely low retention, stepless adjustment, and beautiful wood accents make it the perfect addition to any home espresso setup.
Shipping & Returns
Single Dose Espresso Grinder
The DF64E is the newest addition to the team that brought you the DF64 ELR. This espresso grinder features large 64mm Italian-made burrs, a 250W motor, and a fluffy grind that rivals those of grinders twice its price.
With a single dose and extremely low retention, stepless adjustment, and wood accents, it's the perfect addition to any home espresso setup. Keep in mind that the DF64E is designed specifically for espresso and has a limited adjustment range.
The DF64E can be used as a single dose grinder with the included bellow or as a traditional grinder with the 225g hopper and the touch screen with programmable doses.
Different burrs available
Stainless Steel: Purpose made espresso burrs
Titanium: Same geometry as the stainless steel burrs but coated to last 4x longer with less friction.
Upgrade to SSP Burrs
Upgrade to SSP burrs for even better results! Note that the adjustment lever may need to be reset due to the burrs being a slightly different thickness than the OEM burrs.
- Single or Electronic Dosing: The DF64E comes with both a bellow hopper and a traditional hopper with 3 electronic dosing options (single, double and manual). Choose between single dosing or electronic dosing!
- Features 64mm Italian-made flat burrs, available in both standard stainless steel and long-lasting titanium options
- Extremely low retention design ensures your coffee is always freshly ground
- Stepless micrometric adjustments provide unlimited adjustment options
- Easy to clean with just two bolts on the top of the grinder to access the grinding chamber
- 58mm dosing cup allows for direct grinding into the included dosing cup or portafilter.
- Painted aluminum body and real wood accents give the grinder a premium look
|Burrs||64mm stainless steel or titanium coated|
|Motor||110/120V, 250W, 1400 RPM|
|Dosing||Electronic or manual|
|Hopper Capacity||50g bellow or 225g hopper (plus 30g in grinding chamber)|
|Height||29.2cm (11.5") without hopper, 41.9cm (16.5") with hopper,|
|Made in||China, burrs made in Italy|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|
|Best suited for||Espresso|
This grinder is sold under multiple names as the manufacturer allows private labelling. It is also known as the Turin, G-Iota and Solo.
Shipping: Free shipping for orders over 75$ in Canada and USA. Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Cafe Fabrique is not responsible for any applicable import fees. International Orders are shipped at the risk of the buyer - Café Fabrique will not be responsible for lost/damaged items
Returns: Any item you're not completely satisfied with can be returned up to 30 days after you receive it. The cost of the item, minus initial shipping costs will be refunded.
Click here for the complete shipping policy.
Shipping & Returns
Frequently bought together
SSP 64mm Burrs - Red Speed EP & MP
SSP Grinding Solution burrs are the ultimate choice for coffee enthusiasts looking for the perfect grind. Made of high-quality cast-iron material and featuring a durable Red Speed (AlTiN) coating, these burrs boast a custom geometry and unique top and bottom design, ensuring a consistent grind and unparalleled taste in every cup. Upgrade to the best with SSP Grinding Solution burrs.