Baratza Vario+ - All Purpose GrinderBaratza
The Vario+ is the answer to a coffee enthusiast’s wish list for performance,consistency, and cup quality. Built on Baratza’s award-winning legacy, this grinder is sure to deliver.
See it in action
Are you intrigued about the unique features of this product and interested in seeing it in action? Then, watch this quick video to get a better understanding.Watch
Shipping & Returns
From Espresso to French Press
The Vario+ grinder is a versatile companion that caters to all your coffee needs, whether it's your first sip of the day or your last taste at night. It boasts over 220 levels of grind adjustment, a robust metal grind chamber, and an easy-to-read backlit LCD display, which makes setting it up a breeze even in the early hours of the morning. The Vario+ even has time-based dosing capabilities, which can be set down to the tenth of a second, and can store up to three favorite dose presets for your convenience.
The Vario+ is distinguished by its super-strong flat 54mm ceramic burrs, which contribute to the production of a perfect cup of coffee. Additionally, if you prefer espresso, this grinder has an all-metal portafilter holder, making it even more convenient for you.
- Durable 54mm ceramic flat burrs from commercial burr manufacturer Ditting
- Upgraded metal grind chamber to improve consistency
- Front-mounted control panel with LED display
- Shutoff hopper with a 300g capacity
- Powerful, high torque DC motor for cool, quiet operation
- Comes with a heavy-duty Metal PortaHolder and a regular 180g grounds bin
- Easily removable burrs for easy cleaning
The Vario+ coffee grinder is equipped with robust 54mm ceramic flat burrs manufactured by Ditting, a leading producer of commercial burrs. These burrs are ensconced within an enhanced metal grind chamber, which enhances the consistency of the coffee grounds, ensuring that every cup is brewed to perfection.
Digital Control Panel
The Vario+ coffee grinder's front-facing control panel, equipped with an LED display, offers an intuitive user experience. It also allows the creation and storage of three time-based presets for streamlined automatic dosing, enhancing efficiency.
A DC motor with high torque capabilities effortlessly propels the burrs, granting them optimal grinding power. Thanks to its slow rotation, the motor operates with a cool and noiseless demeanor, allowing for extended grinding durations. Additionally, the circuitry is endowed with a thermal cutoff switch that resets automatically in the event of overheating.
- Available in Black or White colourways
- Speed To Grind: 1.6g/sec. - 2.2g/sec.
- Burrs: 54mm Ceramic Burrs
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 8oz (230g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 6.3oz. (180g)
- Weight: 9lbs. (4.1kg)
- Dimensions WxHxD(cm): 13x36x18
- Power Rating: 220-240VAC 50/60 Hz, 130W, class I 100-120VAC 50/60 Hz, 130W
- No Load Burr Speed: 1350 RPM
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered: Seattle, WA
- Manufactured & Assembled: Taiwan
Shipping: Free shipping for orders over 75$ in Canada and USA. Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Cafe Fabrique is not responsible for any applicable import fees. International Orders are shipped at the risk of the buyer - Café Fabrique will not be responsible for lost/damaged items
Returns: Any item you're not completely satisfied with can be returned up to 30 days after you receive it. The cost of the item, minus initial shipping costs will be refunded.
Click here for the complete shipping policy.