GAGGIA Classic Pro - Espresso Machine
The Gaggia Classic Pro is an enhanced version of its previous iteration with a solid reputation spanning decades. It features several improvements such as an updated commercial steam wand, rocker switches, temperature ready lights, and a sleek, modern design. Being 100% made in Italy, the Gaggia Classic Pro stands out as the finest entry-level espresso machine available in the market.
Shipping & Returns
Gaggia Classic Overview
The Gaggia Classic Pro, a new entrant in 2019, almost 30 years after the original Classic hit the market, is the successor to what many consider the supreme beginner espresso machine of all time. With numerous subtle enhancements, the Classic Pro, now wholly crafted in Italy, maintains all the critical features of its predecessor, such as the swift heating boiler, 3-way solenoid valve, and a 58 mm commercial chrome-plated brass portafilter.
However, one notable alteration is the new commercial-style steam wand, a highly requested addition that elevates the Classic Pro's status and produces a rich and creamy milk foam, making it perfect for creating latte art.
Upgrades from the previous model
The updated version of the Classic Pro boasts refined features, including individual rocker switches for power, brew, and steam, replacing the former single control panel. The machine's housing has also been improved, featuring frame indents for easier water reservoir removal, and a streamlined drip tray with curved edges that highlights the machine's contours. The decompression duct has been enhanced with a rubber grip, making it safer and more comfortable to remove.
The brew boiler still comes with embedded heating elements and can produce a fresh brew in approximately five minutes. Switching to steam mode takes only sixty seconds, and a quick flush returns the machine to the brew temperature. The Classic Pro now operates even more silently than before, thanks to modifications to the pump mounting that reduce noise.
Comes With All The Accessories!
The Gaggia Classic Pro comes with a plastic tamper, a commercial basket for single and double shots, and a pressurized double shot basket with a two-way pin. This setup provides you with the necessary tools to brew pre-ground and freshly ground coffee, but for optimal results, freshly ground coffee from a burr grinder is recommended.
The Gaggia Classic Pro is an excellent option for those who are new to the barista world or for experienced individuals who want to return to their roots. This espresso machine makes it easier than ever to make authentic espresso from the comfort of your own home.
Classic Pro Features
- Commercial Steam Wand: The Classic Pro now comes with a commercial style steam wand that has a two-hole tip to froth microfoam for lattes and cappuccinos to perfection. The microfoam created by the commercial steam wand is compact enough to craft beautiful latte art.
- Mechanical Rocker Switch: The independent precision rocker switches are made of tough material used on commercial products. Flipping the controls offers a satisfying snap.
- Brushed Stainless Steel Body: Unlike other machines with plastic veneer or thin steel, the Classic Pro's body is made of one-piece 17-gauge brushed stainless steel.
- Commercial Portafilter: The Classic Pro uses a 58 mm chrome-plated brass portafilter similar to those used on commercial machines. It weighs 1 lb, making it 13% heavier than competing 54 mm portafilters.
- 3-Way Solenoid Valve: The machine features a three-way solenoid valve that instantly relieves the pressure in the portafilter after pulling a shot. This leaves the coffee puck dry, simplifying the cleaning process and allowing for the next shot to be pulled.
Boiler Type: Single Boiler
Boiler Wattage: 1425W
Boiler Material: Aluminum
Boiler Size: 100ml
Group Size: 58mm
3 Way Solenoid: Yes
Pump Type: Vibratory
Water Supply: 2.1L water tank
Cup Warmer: Passive
Included baskets: Single, double, pressurized and non-pressurized
Included accessories: Plastic Tamper, coffee scoop
Depth: 24cm (9.5")
Height: 36cm (14.2")
Width: 20cm (8")
Weight: 9.1kg (20.0lbs)
Power: 110/120V, 1425W
Made in Italy
Manufacturer warranty: 1 year
Shipping: Free shipping for orders over 75$ in Canada and USA. Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Cafe Fabrique is not responsible for any applicable import fees. International Orders are shipped at the risk of the buyer - Café Fabrique will not be responsible for lost/damaged items
Returns: Any item you're not completely satisfied with can be returned up to 30 days after you receive it. The cost of the item, minus initial shipping costs will be refunded.
Click here for the complete shipping policy.
Shipping & Returns
Frequently bought together
Espresso Precision Tamper - 51, 53.2 & 58.5 mm
Our super-precise cutting means that the ring can fit snugly in the basket and you don’t end up with an untapped ring of grounds.
TIMEMORE Black Mirror BASIC+ Coffee Scale
Upgrade your workflow with the Black Mirror BASIC+! This innovating device makes measurng a breeze, featuring an on-off power switch and texturized buttons for easier grip. Not only that - it has a weight-detecting auto timer to reduce work steps in no time flat! Get organized today while you measure reliable readings faster than ever before.